June 9, 2010

Wednesday - Sunny with a few clouds.

A good day. I got up a bit late, but no matter. I made the bed and did other morning things.

I had a quiet day at home, but a fairly busy one. I cleared off our coffee table, fixed the dehumidifier, and cleared off the table for dinner too. I also did a bit of printing for one of my classes today. I found time to watch Criminal Minds and a movie from last night too. And then a couple of episodes of The Big Bang Theory. I've finished the first season now.

F came home around 7:30. He changed and then went out to pay a bill that he'd forgotten about (and I'd found when I cleared off the coffee table!) I sent him with a request for a caffeine free diet Coke for me too.

I started dinner. I prepped and started cooking the asparagus, the hash brown patties and the chicken. Everything was about ready to eat, but my husband was nowhere around. Seriously, to go to the convenience store shouldn't take as long as he took. Everything was cooked and my temper was getting a little roused. When he finally came back he said that he'd been boxed in at the convenience store. He'd parked in front of the building and someone had parked directly behind him. He asked the clerks to ask the person to move but they didn't. He wasn't too happy about it either. Then, instead of calling me, he'd gone to the grocery store afterwards to pick up the Coke as the conbini didn't have any. ACK.

Mind you, the diet coke was nice with dinner and dinner was pretty good, even though it wasn't as hot as I would have liked. F did the dishes afterwards, which was very nice of him.

We had a good evening. I sat on the couch for a while and read my newspaper, plus we watched Collateral, the Tom Cruise/Jamie Foxx movie. Then, we settled in for a little bit of Desperate Housewives. It was a good episode tonight. (Possible spoilers ahead!) Bree found out her son was going to marry his partner and Carlos started seeing again. Fun.

And that's about it for the evening. I prepped the garbage for F to take out in the morning, but he said he doesn't have to go to work as early tomorrow morning. He has a meeting in Tsuruoka. I do have to go back to work tomorrow evening so I'm looking forward to that, a bit!

Night.

No comments: