August 28, 2010

Saturday - Hot and sunny again.

The short version? Bad day.

F buggered off in the morning and didn’t come back by the time I had to leave for work, so I left for work. I went to Gusto without him and got to my school nice and early.

I stayed there the rest of the day, almost literally. I was scheduled for 3 classes today, although the second one didn’t happen. In between my classes I worked on a couple of things for the Journal. I worked on a piece for the theme, and also got dug into my Jane Austen piece. Yay for that.

After my last class I did dishes and then got out my computer again and did a lot of writing. I have written a lot, almost enough to break the article into two pieces I think. Maybe. I stayed at the school until quite late but didn’t hear from my husband. Finally I decided to go home. It was close to 10 pm when I left my school.

The roads were quiet and luckily my bike’s light worked well. My backpack was quite heavy but that was because of my computer being in it.

I got home and the door was barred. I rang the doorbell and was let in. I really wasn’t spoken to, except for a mumbled apology over barring the door. When I came into the main part of the apartment it was hotter than it was outside. No AC was on.

F went to bed, but got up a couple of times. I made myself some yummy mac and cheese and while I was noshing it was asked if I wanted something else to eat. Well, the time for that was past so I said no thanks.

I think he had something and then went to bed where he’s snoring away.

I’m really quite annoyed by this. I don’t need any more stress on a Saturday than I already have and have decided that I really need to talk to F about it. In all honesty, I’d rather get myself to work on Saturday because it’s a lot less stressful than wondering if F is going to come back or not, or which restaurant to go to, or even if he’s going to drive me or dump me off halfway. I don’t get in his way when he goes to work, I really don’t understand why he keeps putting up obstacles for me.

Anyway, I’m out of here. Got to go. Night!

No comments: