May 19, 2012


Saturday - Cloudy, sunny in the morning

A good day. I got up nearly on time to take my shower and get dressed for work.  We had breakfast at a gyudon shop, and I had to pay!  F had left his wallet at home.  He dropped me off at work and I got busy.  However, as I was a little early, I relaxed too much and then had to scramble at the end.

My student came on time and we had a really good class.  She’s asking questions and trying so hard to have real conversations.  She’s great.  

After her class I sent her off then I did some other work.  I brought my books up to date and read the newspapers that had piled up at home.  I did the dishes and then called F.

We went to have tea at Doutors at F’s suggestion, then as we were hungry went for dinner.  We went to Hana, the Japanese fish restaurant.  I had trout for a change and F had his usual sashimi on rice.  It was good, but the restaurant was busy and the staff were running around trying to fix things for other people.  It didn’t lend itself to a relaxing dinner.

We came home via the grocery store and then settled in for the night.  We watched a lot of things including the two good CSI’s  and Undercover Boss.  It was okay.  F finally went to bed while I was watching Gossip Girl. I’m still up, now blogging.  

Today was a pretty good day and I enjoyed most of it. I hope that tomorrow is also a good day.  Wish me luck with that!  Night.

No comments: