May 25, 2012


Friday - Cloudy and then rainy

An okay day.  I got up and started my day. I did a bit of crochet and then some housework.  

F popped home for a couple of minutes during the day, then left again.   

I was going to run my postcards to the post office, but it was raining rather hard for that, so I decided to get F to take me later on.  

I started dinner a bit before F came home.  I made stew tonight and it was really good.  It took ages to prep all of the vegetables though!  It cooked fairly quickly and then I got dinner on the table.  We both liked it a lot, but there are some leftovers.  It might be our brunch tomorrow, you never know!

After dishes, F watched Volleyball.  I’m not a fan, but he did enjoy it. We ran out to the post office after the game and then went to Mr. Donuts for a drink.  It was nice to go out together and just “hang”.  

We came home and watched Desperate Housewives while I did some crochet.  After that, Invictus was on, so F watched that. I quite like that film. 

And that was my day.  It wasn’t bad at all.  Tomorrow I’m back at work and then it’s the weekend, baby!  No idea what’ll happen with it yet.  Come back and find out! Got to go--night!

No comments: