May 26, 2012


Saturday - hot and sunny

A good day.

I got up reasonably early this morning, but as usual, F was up before me.  He was working too.  He went out and cut grass around the apartment building.  He might do more tomorrow too, I’m not sure.

We went off to Gusto for brunch and then F dropped me at my school. I got ready for my class.  When my student came we had a good lesson. She’s really trying to speak more in English and she’s reading a lot of the readers that I lend to her.  

After her class, I did paperwork and read a couple of newspapers quickly. I also re-arranged some of my postcards so that I could display them on the closet door.  Finally, I called F and asked him to come and get me.  

He came and we came home for a bit before heading out to the mall in Mikawa.  When we were there, we bought some new socks.  Poor F has a habit of wearing his out! I got some too, but in a different colour so they won’t get mixed up.  

We had dinner at a bibinba place and it was okay. I didn’t put any hot sauce on mine and enjoyed it, F put some and wasn’t as sure.  He also had an okonomiyaki later.  

Tonight we went to see Men In Black 3.  It was fun.  I wouldn’t say it was the best movie I’ve ever seen, but it had its moments.  I was hoping there’d be more of Emma Thompson, but she was only in it at the beginning.  Josh Brolin was quite good as the young Tommy Lee Jones.  F fell asleep at the start of the movie. He did wake up and I think he saw most of it, but he was tired, poor thing.  

After the movie, we came home.  F went to bed fairly soon after we arrived and has been there ever since.  I worry about him. 

I was up watching TV for a while, now, I’m just up and blogging! Today was good.  Will tomorrow be as good?  I guess that you’ll just have to come back to find out! Night.

No comments: