May 29, 2012


Tuesday - Changeable and cool outside

A good day.  I got up a bit late and made the bed.  After that, I watched SATC and while it was on, F came home bearing gifts!  He brought me a couple of tai-yaki, and they were still warm.  Yum. He left right after he dropped them off too.  

In the afternoon I watched a bit of TV, and had lunch.  I got ready for work and left right at 4.  I rode over to the school and set up over there.

I was ready for my student, but sadly she called to say she couldn’t come.  I did a little bit of paperwork and then took off for home.  F was there already and we had a nice reunion.  I had received a couple of postcards today but hadn’t time to register them before work, so I took care of it.  

We had a quick and okay dinner at Tsukiya, then swung through the grocery store for tomorrow’s dinner.  

At home, we relaxed for a while and then I went to the couch and did a bit more crochet.  The blanket is looking pretty good.  I have about 14 or so rows to do if I keep to the present plan.  I might go and get more wool, I’m not sure.  Anyway, I have photos for your viewing pleasure!





After Criminal Minds, F went to take his bath, and I went back to my computer.  Tomorrow, I have a day off, so I might do more crochet or go out, I’m not really sure to be honest.  

That was my day. It was a pretty good one.  Night! (PS…still no cellphone.  Today F reported it to the police.)

4 comments:

Kelly said...

That blanket is truly beautiful :) I wish I could crochet as well as you do. Lovely colours too!

Helen said...

Thank you Kelly! I've been crocheting since I was young, so I've had lots of practice. For the striping pattern, I used the Random Stripe generator...works really well!

(PS...your comment posted twice, so I deleted one of them.)

Sherry said...

Very lovely!

Helen said...

Thank you! To be honest though, it's a really easy pattern, just double crochet and chains....I'm into ripples this year!

Thanks for visiting :-)