June 1, 2012


Friday - Sunny and warm

A pretty good day.

I got up this morning and then I watched a bit of TV.  Okay, a lot of TV! 

In the afternoon I found Emma on TV and I watched a bit of it. Then, I got very sleepy and took a nap for a while. When I got up, I watched the very end of the movie, then tuned in to Ellen for a while.  After a while I decided to go out.

I rode off to the post office to mail a couple of postcards.  After that, I continued to the mall.  I did a little shopping, and then had a cup of tea at Doutors.  I read a bit of a book and then came home.  It was quite nice being out that late in the day.  The mall was quiet, but the traffic wasn’t.  Lots of cars were on the streets.

I came home and had a little downtime before F came home.  He came home around 7 and after that I started dinner.  Tonight we had salmon meuniere, couscous and a salad.  Everything worked out quite nicely.  The salmon was really good.  We both enjoyed it very much.  F did the dishes and I vegged.

I finished the crocheting I’ve been doing but now the fun part begins.  I have a million ends to darn in so I had better do that.  Also, it seems a little bit too small to me, so I may have to either make it longer or wider.   It’s about 26 inches square.  Most baby blankets are quite a bit bigger.  

F went to bed a little after midnight, but I stayed up.  Tomorrow I have an early class and then I’m done.  After that, I’m not sure what we’re going to do.  F brought up karaoke, but I’m really wondering if he’ll feel like it after all.

That is it for tonight.  I’ve got to go.  Night!

No comments: