June 14, 2012


Thursday - Hot and sunny

I had a good day today. 

I had some tea this morning.  I also moved some of our stamps today and dropped one of the magnets holding them in place.  It rolled under the TV stand, and as it did I thought, “Wouldn’t it be funny if my wedding ring was under the TV?  I moved the stand slightly, and there it was.  My wedding ring!  It’s only been missing for months and it showed up today. Unbelievable.  F moved the heater a few days ago, so this was one of the first times I’ve been able to get close enough to the stand to move it.

I did some laundry this afternoon, as well as some cleaning and vacuuming.  I had lunch as well and that was okay.  

F came back a bit late today and after he did I started making dinner.  We had ginger pork, salad and sauteed broccoli.  Everything was quite nice.  F did the dishes and we relaxed for a while.  I did a couple of postcards and then F and I had some chips and finished up the dip.  

F was in bed before 12 tonight. He’s not doing that well. His back and neck are really bothering him.  

Tomorrow I have an early start as I am going over to the next city to meet up with a friend.  I have to take a shower in the morning too, so I really need to get up on time tomorrow.  With that in mind, I’ll bid you goodnight!

2 comments:

Crafty Tokyo Mama said...

How wonderful to find your ring after so long!

Helen said...

It really was! I was worried that I would never see it again.

Thanks for visiting :-)