June 4, 2012


Monday - Hot and sunny

An okay day.  I had a bad night last night.  When I went to bed last night I couldn’t sleep and it seemed like everything was conspiring against me!  The noisy motorcycle delivery guy came by around 4, a thunderstorm started around 5:30, you get the picture.  

As a result, when my alarms went off this morning, I couldn’t get up.  I reset my alarms and slept late.  I did feel much better when I got up afterwards.

I watched my usual TV and had a quiet day at home.  I watched part of My Fair Lady, did a little housework, had lunch, that kind of thing.  

F came home at almost his usual time.  He had said he’d be late, but he wasn’t.  After a while, we went out for dinner to Framboise.  It was quite nice. I had pasta for a change. I was in a pasta mood.  

We bought some groceries for dinner tomorrow and then came home. F watched some boxing and then I watched Medium and did some crochet.  I got about 5 rows done. Yay.

That’s about it for my day.  I have to do some cooking prep for tomorrow, but apart from that, I don’t have any plans.  I might run out to a store for a while.  That would be fun. Catch you tomorrow?  Night! 

No comments: