May 31, 2012


Thursday - Hot and sunny

A good day.

I got up early and showered. I watched SATC and then started my lunch.  I had a nice one today. I cooked some of the chicken from last night, then I made myself a lovely omelette.  It was snow peas and asparagus plus cheese.  After I did the dishes, I headed off for work.  

Yesterday I had blown up the bicycle’s tires, so riding was nice and easy today.  I made good time and got my school set up.  Unfortunately my student was late, but she did make it!  We had a good class together. 

After her class, I did my paperwork, read the newspaper and then did the dishes.  I unplugged things, turned others off and then left the school.  

I stopped in at the drugstore for a few supplies then came home.  I read blogs and websites until F came home. He was quite late tonight.  We discussed where to go for dinner tonight and finally decided on going to Aki for okonomiyaki.  It was a good choice.  The restaurant was empty and we were able to get our food quite quickly.  

We bought a few groceries, including some gorgeous looking salmon from Norway for dinner tomorrow.  I’ll have to plan something else to have with it. I hope it’ll all work out.  F said he’d be a bit late tomorrow too.

The rest of the night we spent just chilling out. I watched some TV, F took his bath and is now snoozing on the couch.  I did a few rows of crochet. I have about 4 rows worth of my pattern to do and then I’ll decide if I’m going to do anything else to my blanket.  That’s it for me for tonight.  Later!

2 comments:

Rosa said...

I've been reading awhile and haven't yet figured out if you own your own school or just manage/teach at one owned by someone else. Either way, I have to admit, I'm jealous. Your job sounds pretty cushy!

Helen said...

I run my own school. The problem is that I'm not busy enough :-( and that's all I'm going to write about that.