July 12, 2012


Thursday - Hot, humid and rainy 

An okay day.  I got up early this morning and took a shower, then I did my usual daytime stuff.  I did manage to do a load of laundry, so that was good.

In the afternoon I steamed two chicken breasts for dinner, and made my own lunch. Today, lunch was an amazing garlic-zucchini omelette, plus a couple of small bagels.  Yum.  After I had finished doing lunch, F called to invite me out for a late lunch.  I was sad having to turn him down, particularly since most days this week I would have been happy to go.  

In the later part of the afternoon I washed all the dishes from my lunch and prep for dinner.  I received a postcard in the mail today too. That was nice.

F came home and after a while we went to the grocery store to pick up a couple of things for dinner.  We came home and I made the chicken salad and got dinner on the table.  Dinner was good.  We were having a “make your own sandwiches” night so we could make whatever we wanted. It was nice.  We had some cold potato soup too.  

In the evening we watched a bit of TV.  F went to the store to get himself some beer and then after he drank it, he went to bed.  I don’t think he’s having a good night at all.  

That’s about it for my day really. Don’t know what I’m going to get up to tomorrow.  You’ll have to come back and find out. Night!

No comments: