August 14, 2012


Tuesday - Hot and sunny

A good day.  I got up a little late this morning, but it wasn’t a bad thing.  I got up and watched The O.C. this morning.  I don’t think it’ll replace SATC, but it does have Peter Gallagher in it and he’s pretty cool.  

Anyway, F came home a bit before 12 and we went out for lunch to Restaurant Futaba.  After that, we came home for F to take a quick shower and then we headed out to Mikawa.  

We spent a few minutes at the bookstore, but then went to the mall.  We had a drink and then a little bit of window shopping.  We didn’t really buy anything, but we tried a bit!  One thing that we did buy was kakigori.  We were thirsty so bought them in Aeon.  

Around 5 we went to the theater and bought our tickets to see Total Recall.  We got our drinks and popcorn and then found our seats.  F wanted to change them as they were close to the front.  We went out, got them changed and watched the movie.  We both quite liked it. I thought it had shades of Blade Runner and Minority Report in it.  It wasn’t nearly as funny as the original movie, but was quite exciting.  It did fall apart a bit at the end, but it was okay.

After the movie we did a little more window shopping, but no buying and then left the mall.  We had curry for dinner at Cocos Ichibanya and then came home.  

F put on the Olympic Closing Ceremony again.  Parts of it were great, parts of it not so much.  Most of that had to do with the Japanese overdubbing, but some of it was a little “what the heck is going on?”  I liked it though.

After F took his bath and I started watching some TV.  Yay!  

It was a pretty good day. I wasn’t sure that it would be, but I’ll take the good ones when and where I can.  Got to go.  Night!

No comments: