September 2, 2012


Saturday - Hot and sunny, with a little rain!

A good day.

We both had a slow morning. F was up early as usual but after a while came back for a nap.  We never did go out for lunch.  When it got close to 5 I told F we might as well wait until it was 5 or 5:30 to go out to eat so that we’d be in dinner time!  

We planned to go over to Edoichi for dinner, but when we arrived the parking lot was full and there were a lot of people in the parking lot.  We looked at each other and decided not to go!  I suggested Moku-Moku so that’s where we went. It wasn’t bad tonight.  F had curry and he liked it, I had pasta and I liked it.  After the waitress gave us each a bowl and told us that we could have “service” ice cream.  Woot!  Free ice cream is always nice.

After dinner we checked out Yamaya and got a couple of small things, tortillas and some salmon chowder soup.  Then, we drove over to our usual grocery store and got a few things for dinner tomorrow night.  I’m going to make something to go with the spaghetti squash.  I think it’ll be nice.  

We came home and relaxed.  F watched a movie in Japanese, no big deal.  Later on I watched a couple of late night shows, again, no big deal.  

That’s about it for our day.  It does seem slightly cooler tonight and the fact that it rained very lightly for 5 minutes was such a nice change!  Tomorrow F is back to work and I have some work to finish up, including my area report.  I also have to work on some things for my board meeting and my vacation.  Wish me luck.  Night.

No comments: