October 15, 2012


Monday - Cloudy and cool

I didn’t sleep that well last night.  I had a headache and really couldn’t get into a deep sleep. I woke up around 6:30, and got up and sat on the couch for a few minutes.  F started stirring, so I went back to bed.  

Ironically I fell back asleep and overslept!  I just couldn’t get up.  I finally dragged myself out of bed and did a few things around the apartment.  I washed the quilt covers today too.  I hope they’ll dry soon.  

F called me in the afternoon and then came over to bring me some tea and a croquette.  That was nice of him.  He had to pick something up.  

I had a quiet afternoon here, I had lunch and then scanned some of my postcards before heading off to the post office.  I mailed my cards, and then came home.  F came home a little later.

Tonight we were having nabe and I thought I was going to make it.  However, F decided that he was.  He had it all set to go and then I suggested adding an onion as the nabe soup packet said.  He got a bit sheepish at that point.  He’d completely forgotten that we’d bought a soup package and had already made his own soup.  He ended up tossing it even though I told him he didn’t have to!

The nabe was good. We used a curry base and it was quite yummy.  F added some udon when we were mostly done and he enjoyed that. He was trying too hard to make me have some too, so I dug my heels in and refused.  He used my lovely olive oil noodles from Takamatsu so I hope they were good.

I did the dishes and then we had a quiet night it.  I watched a bit of TV, F watched YouTube.  

That’s about it for us.  I’ll hopefully got to bed a bit early tonight as I’m a bit tired and would like to catch up on my sleep.  Tomorrow I’m back at work and hope that I can have a good class.  Got to go.  Night!

No comments: