October 23, 2012


Tuesday - Rainy

This morning I woke up with my alarm and got up right away.  It was unusual as I usually sleep in a bit.  I watched The Gilmore Girls in its entirety and read two newspapers.  

I had a quiet day at home for the most part.  I did finally dig out the vacuum and gave the place a good going over, plus I did a couple of loads of laundry.  I even watched a movie on video today.  I watched Top Hat and it was wonderful.  I don’t think I’d seen it before.  

I had some of my tea loaf for both breakfast and lunch and it was good. I couldn’t really taste the tea.  I don’t know if it is because of my bad sense of smell or just that it wasn’t strong enough.  Hmm.

F was home a bit late tonight and when he came home he suggested Hana again.  They were open tonight, so that’s where we went. It was okay, but I wasn’t really in the mood.  I had a decent meal though. They also had some nice appetisers which they gave us for free.  That was nice.  

We bought groceries at the store and then came home.  F watched inane stuff on the TV while I listened to music on my computer.  I did watch Horrible Bosses on WOWOW tonight.  It was quite raunchy, but funny too.  I enjoyed it, but thought that some of it was a bit over the top.

I’m now watching a version of Dorian Grey.  It’s been updated to the Seventies, which is rather cool.  It’s a German and Italian and English production so some of the scenes are dubbed.  They’re done well, but I can still tell.  

Tomorrow F is off work, as he has to go for a follow up to his health check.  Hopefully all will go well. He’s not allowed to eat lunch so I hope he won’t mind if I do!  I’m not nice enough to starve with him.  That’s it for me. Night.

Edited to add...One cool thing, I hit 250 sent cards at Postcrossing today.  Woot!

No comments: