October 24, 2012


Wednesday - Clear and sunny

A good day.

I went to bed this morning at 3 am and F was still up.  I kissed him goodnight and said that I hoped he’d come to bed soon.  I woke up a couple of hours later and he was still up.  Huh?  When I woke up before 9 he was in bed, finally.  I have no idea when he got there.  

I watched The Gilmore Girls, had breakfast and then spent time on my computer.  F slept on…well, he’d get up, annoy me, and then go back to bed!  I took a shower after a bit.  

F got up after a while and I made and ate my lunch.  He couldn’t have anything to eat as he was going to have a test.  We left the apartment a little after two.  He drove me to my hairdressers, where he left me.  I got my hair cut again, really short.  Hurray.  It was getting so long I was tempted to chop it off myself.  I think it looks really good. I just got basically the same style as before.  

When I was done, I walked over to S-Mall and checked out the hundred yen shop.  They were changing everything around today and it was hard to find things.  I managed to get what I wanted though.  F still hadn’t returned my texts, so I decided to have a tea at Doutors.  I started my column and then F called me.  He came to meet me and then had a tea with me.  

He wanted to drive out to the big Aeon mall in Mikawa for his lunch so we did that.  I wasn’t hungry so I shared some tempura with him, and had a drink.  Then, we went shopping.  We checked out the movie times, but things had either started, or wouldn’t for hours, so skipped that.  We looked in the kitchen shop I like and got a couple of things for us.  One is a flask for me that I can put water in when we’re in the car.  I’m tired of buying pet bottles all the time.  The other is a guide thing for slicing bread from the breadmaker.  I haven’t really looked at it yet though.

We toured Jusco and F started talking about getting a suit for his relatives wedding in December.  I suggested having a look at the ones there, just to give him a basis for price and what’s available.  I checked out the craft store (yummy wool—but didn’t buy any), and then met up with him.  He’d picked out a suit, had the jacket on and was going to take it without trying on the trousers!  I got him to try on the pants too, and then we called a sales girl over to help him measure them.  He can pick the suit up tomorrow night.  How cool is that?

We were on our way out of the mall when F asked where the nearest hundred yen shop would be.  He told me that he wanted to buy a watch.  I suggested going to the hardware store instead, if he wanted a cheap watch until we get our “pair” watches.  We went there and he got a watch that was cheap, hopefully won’t stop working tomorrow!  

We came home via Coco Ichibanya Curry House where we had curry.  One of my students came in later and came over to say hi. I invited her to join us, but she was there with her husband, so declined.  

At home, we had a quiet and relaxing evening.  I watched TV.  Wednesday is quite a big night for my TV.  I watched Castle and did some crochet during it, then Grey’s Anatomy, House and finally Bones.  All of the episodes were really good tonight, even Grey’s!

F went to bed earlier than I did tonight, which is a good thing.  He’s back at work tomorrow.  If the weather is decent, I’ll catch an early bus over to the mall and see if there’s anything I’d like to get family or friends for Christmas.  It’s a good chance for me to go shopping without the mister around!  He’s sweet, but shopping with him drives me crazy.  

Anyway, that’s it for me.  I must go to bed now. Night!

No comments: