December 27, 2012


Thursday - Cold and windy, bit of sun in the afternoon

An okay day.

I got up this morning and true to form, F came home about 20 minutes later! This time it was his wallet that he’d forgotten. 

I had a quiet morning, I did a few loads of laundry, ate breakfast but not lunch, and had another nap on the couch.  I didn’t sleep quite as long as yesterday, but I was still surprised at how tired I was.  

I watched a bit of TV today, did some internet stuff and went out to the parking area and shovelled out F’s parking space for him.  I couldn’t get it down to the ground as the snow had frozen hard.

After F came home, we had a bit of a snack, and then headed out for dinner.  F wanted to go for yakiniku as he received a coupon in the mail for a restaurant.  We went and it was not that good.  We ordered some special beef and it was tough, not what you’d expect for the price.  I also ordered some chicken and it wasn’t that great either.  And the restaurant was freezing too.  That place is always cold.  

On the way home we bought groceries, went to the drugstore, and checked on my school.  I’m going to try and make soup tomorrow and cook dinner too.  Wish me luck with that!

We had a fairly quiet evening at home.  I went over to the couch for The Good Wife and did some crochet.  First time in ages that I’ve had time to do that.  I really miss it to be honest.  

Tomorrow is my last day of being alone.  After tomorrow I’ll have F underfoot for a week.  I’m a tad worried about it. He refuses to make any plans for our time and I think that will give us too much time together.  Still, he does deserve a break!  Must go.  Talk to you tomorrow.  Night.

No comments: