April 10, 2013


Wednesday - Sunny and rainy

A good day.  I woke up this morning when F popped back to pick something up and to drop off some canned tea he had bought for me.  I got up and we chatted a little too.

I had some of my yummy bread (whole wheat, cinnamon-cranberry-tea) and yogurt and watched The Ghost Whisperer.  No big deal.  I had a nice and quiet morning and afternoon at home.  In the afternoon, I did some prep for the curry.  F makes it, but since he's worked all day I don't think it is fair that he does all of the work.  I prep the veggies and he cooks it all.

When F came home it was quite late. He'd been to his Mum's to walk the dog again.  He got started on dinner fairly soon, and tonight he actually let me help by setting the table early.  I also arranged drinks for us, just jasmine tea, but still.  He complained that I did too many vegetables, but there honestly weren't that many, just too many for the pot!  I had my curry on spaghetti as I couldn't face rice today.  It was nice that way.

I did the dishes after dinner and then we had a bit of a relax.  F watched some stuff, then I did.  Hopefully we're being a bit fairer these days, although I really don't like J-TV.  

I watched Camelot and sat on the couch and did a bit of crochet.  I think I got about seven rows done tonight.  I'm getting there.  

That's about it for me.  It was a good day today.  Tomorrow I have an afternoon class and then a solo evening as F has a party to go to.  He'll be back later though.  Got to go.  Night.

No comments: