June 26, 2013


Wednesday - Sunny with some rain

A not very good day.

I got up this morning and checked out the laundry situation.  The clothes I washed yesterday weren't dry yet, so I decided not to wash any today. Sigh.

I worked on my column and did quite a bit.  F made his way home during the day, although it wasn't during lunchtime for a change.  He came bearing gifts which was nice, but not really necessary.

He left again and I wrote a whole lot more of my column.  I'm nearly done, just have to proof it and write the concluding paragraphs.  

F had to work late tonight and didn't get home until after 8 pm.  I begged off cooking as I just didn't feel like it. I was tired and the apartment was hot already.  We had sushi at Kappasushi and it was okay.

We came home and then things started to go wrong.  There was a crappy show on TV that I didn't want to watch, so while F did, I went into the bedroom with a book.  After a few minutes I went back out.

When I tried to set up the VCR to tape something to watch tomorrow it was fine, but when I tried to change the TV to the other channel I wanted to watch now, I couldn't do it.  Unbeknownst to me, F was recording something with the DVR and for some reason couldn't understand why I was upset that I couldn't change the station.  He stopped the recording and got all angry and huffy.  I wish he'd just told me he was recording something. 

I tried to do some crochet, but I couldn't.  I just wasn't in the right headspace. F kept running around glowering and it worried me, so I put my stuff away.

It's just a bit after two and I'm considering going to bed now.  I'm not feeling so great, had a fight with my hub, and I have a lot of things to do tomorrow.  Sigh.  Got to go.  Night.

No comments: