July 29, 2013


Monday - Cooler, sunny and rainy

A good day.

I got up this morning quite early as I had gone to bed so long before my usual time.  I watched my husband take the garbage out and leave a trail of foam beads all over our apartment.  I cleaned it up,  checked my email and then went back to bed. I got up a bit later and watched some TV, read the papers, had breakfast, the usual.  

I had a shower in the early afternoon and then started laundry.  While I did that, I decided that I should work on another little problem my apartment has.  Mould.  Bleck.  I put on my armour…rubber gloves, mask and paper towel, and cleaned it up.  I also vacuumed the apartment, well, most of it, and did a bit of cleaning of something in the sink.  Yay me.  

F came home and wanted to go to the post office right away.  I did too.  I received a postcard today that wasn't for me.  I was quite sad about it as the card was from a country that I didn't have yet, Luxembourg, but I sure the real people would love to get it!  We took care of our business and then went for dinner.

We tried the new Bikkuri Donkey near where I used to live when I first moved to Tsuruoka and it was nice.  We didn't have to wait at all, and had good meals.  I had a hamburg with pineapple topping plus fondue sauce, and F had steak.  We spent a nice time in the restaurant and will probably go again.  I know that I will go again, F I'm not so sure about.  

After dinner, F didn't want to go home yet, so we went for a drink.  We ended up in Voice, and went to Junior Paper Moon.  We had some lovely refreshments there.  I had a Royal Milk Tea with some gorgeous foam on top, F had a really nice hot chai.  Definitely have to remember that place!

We came home.  I helped F a little by taking the city magazine round to the apartments in our complex and then I spent time on my computer.  F has been working quite hard for most of the evening.  He's been doing the apartment management stuff for most of the evening. He's even taken tomorrow off work to do more of it!  I am trying to be vewy, vewy quiet so I don't disturb him.  

That's it for me.  I had a good day, got a bit of work done around the apartment, so maybe tomorrow I'll do a little more.  Er…not likely!  Night!

No comments: