August 24, 2013


Saturday - Rainy, sunny, and rainy again

I got up this morning and F was making bread and the next time I got up he was sitting on the couch watching YouTube.  I had a shower, got dressed and basically demanded that I get to watch CSI!  It was on earlier in the week but someone watched boxing instead.  To be fair, he was fine with it.  He took a nap on the couch.

I took a nap on our bed, and before I knew it, F came in too.  The two of us had a nice afternoon nap!

F went out briefly to buy dog food and to deliver it to his house, then we went out for our food!  We went to the Komagihara buffet and it was quite nice.  I ate a lot, but not too much.  It was my first and only meal of the day, so I think it was okay.  

After dinner, we drove out to Mikawa Mall and went to see White House Down.  I thought it was a hoot.  It was so funny.  Really.  I'm not sure if it was supposed to be as funny as I thought it was, but I laughed a lot.  I was the only person in the theatre laughing though.  I enjoyed it. It was an action film, but not a "dumb" action film.  Plus, it had Channing Tatum in it and he's quite easy on the eyes!

We came back to Tsuruoka, grabbed a few groceries at the store and then came home.  We had a quiet evening.  F stayed up with me for quite a while, even through Project Runway.  

That was mostly my day.  It was okay.  I'm not sure what we'll get up to tomorrow, so please come on back and we'll see!  Got to go. Night!

No comments: