September 24, 2013


Tuesday - Sunny and warm

A good day.

I had a good day today. I did oversleep a tad, but no big deal really.

I did a couple of loads of laundry today and hung them up.  They would be some of the clothes I'm taking with me.  I hope they get dry in time!

I did a bit of work on my column and also had some lunch too.  My lunch was good, I had roast beef on toast.  Very nice.  I also wrote a letter after lunch.

When F came home he went out again to the grocery store. I sent him off with my letter and a couple of items to get.  

He came back and he made his dinner.  He had some sanma. I'm not a big fan of them.  He grilled some and had some chopped up.  After Project Runway finished, I went to the kitchen and started cooking my dinner.  I had some sauteed chicken and two salads.  It was a nice dinner, and I have enough leftover for lunch tomorrow.  

I did the dishes afterwards and settled in for a quiet evening.  F watched some TV tonight and then I came over to the couch with my crochet for The Following.  It was as good as ever tonight.

I'm blogging now and also watching Endeavor which is all about the young detective Morse.  I rarely got to watch it when the regular episodes were on.  For some reason WOWOW is showing it in the middle of the night.  Boo on them!

That's about it for me.  I should get to bed soon.  Tomorrow I hope to get out of the apartment and run a couple of errands.  Wish me luck with that!  Night.

No comments: