October 22, 2013


Tuesday - Sunny with a little cloud

I woke up in the middle of the night all hot and sweaty so I kicked off most of the covers.  It didn't help a lot and so I wasn't able to sleep well for the rest of the night.

I woke up again when F was getting ready for work.  We talked a little, which was nice.  I did almost get a charley horse this morning, but managed to flex my muscles before it got really bad.

I got up a little after 8, watched some TV and ended up watching a movie about an art heist on WOWOW.  It was quite good and I enjoyed it.  

I had some breakfast, read the newspaper and watched Jamie Oliver.  In other words, it was a good morning!

In the afternoon I watched Ringers and then some CSI.  I also wrote a few postcards and around 3 started to scan them.  I had a total of 10 cards to do, so it wasn't a quick prospect.  I also saw the season finale to The Following.  I'm glad I saw it.  Scary.

When I had the scans done, I uploaded the scans and posted the cards to the websites.  Then, I biked off to the post office and mailed my cards.  I also bought a few new stamps.  They are gorgeous-animal ones!

I came home and waited for F to come home too.  He did, but almost immediately went to bed.  I decided to go in and talk to him and things got better.  We went out for dinner to his local Chinese restaurant.  The food was pretty good and we enjoyed ourselves.   

We bought a few groceries for tomorrow and then came home.  F watched some TV and I did after that, so it was nice.  

I'm still really sleepy and jet-lagged.  It's almost a week that I've been back now, but I'm still not able to stay up late or sleep in.  I hope I switch back soon!

That's about it for now.  Not sure what I'll get up to tomorrow, but it'll be fun finding out.  Talk to you then.  Night.

No comments: