October 3, 2013

Thursday - Cool and rainy, sunnier later on

A busy day.

I got up this morning around 6, checked the computer and then went upstairs.  I had a couple of pita breads for breakfast, plus some tea.

Van and I were on the road quite early.  We stopped off at the local grocery store, then headed into Southgate.  We had a gander around the mall, and then headed off to Joe's Office.  We made a delivery there, and then headed downtown.  Van did her business stuff and then we headed off to do a little shopping.

We went to a few stores and had some good luck.  I got new undies, socks, and even a pair of walking shoes.  Yay for me.  We came back to Beaumont and did some grocery shopping.  I picked up stuff for dinner, but of course I got the wrong things!  We picked up the real thing and then came home.  I was so tired I almost fell asleep, but didn't.

Van and Joe made hamburgers for dinner and they were good.  We had salad as well.  Everything was great.

After dinner I was really tired so came downstairs and ended up deciding to go to sleep.  I watched some reality TV, fell asleep on it, and then woke up to blog.  And now, you're up to date!

Tomorrow more shopping I think.  That's it for me.  Night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Helen!

I haven't been blog reading for a long time-I'm sorry. I came here for a visit to see you are in Canada! Wow! Cool! I hope you have a wonderful visit! It must be getting cold there already! Stay warm!!

hugs!

Helen said...

Thanks for stopping by Connie!

Yes, I'm "back home" for another week. The weather is crisp and cool, but has been generally quite nice so far.

Have a great week!