December 26, 2013


Thursday - Gorgeous day!  Warm and sunny…rainy at night

A good day.

I got up this morning and took a shower.  After that, I did a couple of loads of laundry and then had my breakfast.  

In the afternoon, I watched a British detective show and then I decided to "flee the scene!"  I put on some outdoors clothes and went out.  I biked off to my craft shop.  I didn't buy anything but I did check out a lot of stuff in the store.  They have some of those fashion scarves that are frilly for knitting, but these ones were made out of material.  I'm intrigued!  I might be persuaded to get one for myself or someone else?

I snooped around the drugstore too and bought a few things for myself.  Then, I headed towards home. I stopped in at the McDonald on the way and had my very late lunch.  It was okay.  I was really there to read my new Journal and I enjoyed what I read.  

I came home a bit before F and just decided that I was going to have leftovers for dinner, even if he didn't want any.  He came home, started watching boxing on TV…bleck.  I asked him if he'd like some leftovers too, he said yes, so I got everything out and made a small buffet on the kitchen table.  It was nice.  There's still a few things left for my lunch tomorrow.  Yay for that.  

The rest of the evening was quiet.  I did dishes as F was having a bad night, then watched Prometheus when boxing was over. I wrote a few postcards for Postcrossing.  I watched Once Upon a Time too and finished sewing my shrug.  It looks great!  The yarn is so pretty.  I'm going to try and get pictures tomorrow night.

And that was my day.  It was so amazing to get out of the house. It feels like it has been more than a month since I've been able to go further than the post office by bicycle.  

Tomorrow I'll have to go to the post office to mail the postcards.  I should do more laundry if I can.  I have a huge pile of my own stuff to do!  Come back tomorrow night and see what I get done.  Night!

No comments: