December 28, 2013

Saturday - Snowy and cold

An okay day.

I woke up this morning to an empty apartment.  I got up, took a shower, turned on my computer and by then, F came home.  He'd gone to his mother's home as she had called him early on.  She asked him to take her to the hospital.  She wasn't feeling well.  She was given an IV and then sent home, so F drove her back to her house and took her out for something to eat.  

He came back to our apartment and made her a loaf of bread which he took back to her when it was done.  Apparently she loved it and ate quite a bit of it.  

I stayed home and tried to be fairly supportive to F, at least in attitude!  I downloaded some of the pictures that I had scanned in Canada during my holiday.  I cropped backgrounds out and generally edited about 30 pictures.  I still have a few to do, but I'm glad that I did more of them.  

Around Five we started to talk about going out and having dinner.  F wanted to go to the internet cafe, and as we hadn't gone to the chiropractor it seemed like a good idea.  We first went to the craft shop, where F bought me a skein of fabric to make a scarf with, and then we headed to S-Mall.  

We had dinner in S-Mall at Patio.  I had my usual tuna and mushroom cream spaghetti and enjoyed it, F had ramen and said it was okay.  

We were lucky and the internet cafe wasn't busy.  We could have either gone to karaoke or the massaging chairs, but I asked for the chairs.  I had things to do!

I got my drink, sat down, watched a bit of TV and started writing my area report.  I did a fairly decent attempt and then finished watching Alexander.  I didn't like it to be honest.  I thought the acting was good, but there was too much exposition to move the story along.  

We came home via the grocery store.  F picked up lots of flour to make bread.  When we came home, he put a loaf together for us in the morning, I had some food that we bought.  After, F had some too.  

I watched a bit of TV including Project Runway of course.  I enjoyed it.  F set up another loaf of bread in the bread maker for overnight.  He'll take it to his mother in the morning when it is nice and fresh.  

And that was my day.  I did get a little more of my knitting done.  I really like the look of the two yarns together, except it is a lot heavier.  Outside, the snow is getting deeper and hasn't disappeared yet.  Yuck.  I think we are now in winter.  That's it for me.  Night.

No comments: