February 15, 2014


Saturday - Rainy, then snowy, a bit cool

A good day.

I had a big problem getting up this morning.  I did manage, and even had some tea and toast when I was up, but F was rewatching the men's figure skating, so I went back to bed and slept for a bit.  I got up in the afternoon, showered and after five we went out for breakfast. (Okay, it was dinner really.)

After dinner we went to S-Mall for a quick browse through the hundred yen shop, then went over to the theatre.  Tonight we went to see Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit and we enjoyed it.  It was a lot of fun.

After the movie, we just came home and watched a bit of TV.  I watched my usual stuff and then I much too nicely let F watch Olympics.  I must stop that! 

It was a very quiet and laid-back kind of day.  Tomorrow we may go to the laundromat, I'm not sure.  The weather here wasn't as bad as it was in other places, so it could depend on what happens overnight.  That's it for me.  Night!

No comments: