March 7, 2014


Friday - Didn't go out!

An okay day.

I got up before 9 and then took a nap on the couch.  Sigh.  I slept for a bit and then had breakfast during Ghost Whisperer.  I took a shower, did a few things about the house, and then watched Oliver! in the afternoon.  I rather liked it.  

F called to say he'd be late today and he was. He didn't come home until around 8:00 or so.  

I tried making more apple bread today but I put two apples in it and the bread didn't turn out very well.  It's good, and edible, but it is more blob-like than loaf-like!

When F came home, I cooked my dinner, and parts of his. I had spaghetti with salmon cream pasta, chicken, salad and broccolini.  I ate, and then did my dishes.  After that, F made his dinner…ramen of course. He had the leftover broccolini and salad.  

We had some of my bread with milk and it was quite nice. It wasn't quite like a pudding, but it was fairly close. I think with ice cream or custard or something it would be amazing. 

F went to bed quite early. He's not feeling well or is really tired, I'm not sure which.  I hope he's feeling better tomorrow as I have a lot of things I need him to do for my upcoming trip!  

That's about it for today.  I'll try and write again tomorrow night.  Come back for the reading eh?! Night!

No comments: