April 19, 2014


Saturday - Warm and sunny

A pretty good day.

I got up this morning to an empty apartment again. I watched Gordon Ramsey's cooking show this morning. All I can say is "Bring back Nigel Slater!"  Ramsey wasn't terrible, it's just that he is a lot more aggressive than Nigel. 

F came home and about the time he did, I started to get very tired.  I was going to go back to bed, but decided I'd sit on the couch instead.  F was there, and so was a bunch of his crap, so I started to move it.  I picked up a couple of socks that had been on the couch for 4 or 5 days and put them on his keyboard.  He went ballistic and got angry with me.  I didn't throw them down, I very gently placed them on his computer so it wouldn't hurt anything.  I was trying to make the point that they shouldn't be on the couch.  He stormed off to the bedroom.  I decided to go back to bed too and did.  I fell asleep, but when I woke up, he was on the couch sleeping.  Crazy.

The good thing is that when he woke up, he was in a good mood again.  I made some drinks and then we decided to go out.  We made a quick detour to the Washington Hotel so I could buy a couple of things, then headed out to Mikawa.  

We arrived at the mall quite early.  We had a late lunch/early dinner of bibinba and then ice cream from Baskin Robbins.  We went along the mall to Aeon where I looked at the craft supplies and bought a small something, then came back along the mall.  F & I looked in the book store, then went to the theatre.  Tonight we saw Captain America: The Winter Soldier, and liked it.  It was quite a lot of fun, and it was nice to watch an action movie without a heavy metal soundtrack. 

After the movie we drove back to Tsuruoka.  We picked up a few things at the grocery store and then came home.  I watched a bit of TV and F set up the bread-maker.  

And that was it.  It turned out to be a good day.  Hooray.  I'm not sure what we're going to do tomorrow.  Things might change in the morning depending on the weather.  Come back tomorrow and find out.  Night!

No comments: