April 6, 2014


Sunday - Snowy, cold, cloudy

An okay day.

I got up in the early afternoon and F fed me a piece of Royal Milk Tea bread that he had just made today.  It was very nice.  After a little bit, we went out for sushi and had a nice lunch at Kintaro Sushi.  With the recent raise in taxes, they have raised their prices.  They haven't done it in a while so I can't say I really blame them.  

After lunch, we came home for a bit and spent the afternoon relaxing.  F took a snooze, I spent time on my computer.  

In the evening I asked that we go out shopping to the local imported foods store.  We picked up a few things, nothing major really.  Then, we went to a drugstore for F and then to Moku-Moku for dinner.  I had the Parisienne set, which was good.  F was going to have that too, but they only had one left!  He had something else.  We started talking about our dinner on Wednesday, the night that F wouldn't eat, and to be honest, he didn't make a lot of sense to me.  He was angry that when I told him the meal would be ready in about 5 minutes it wasn't, so he shut down his computer for nothing, then it took time to bring it back up again.  I suggested looking into the pre-packaged food that some companies provide.  We could get it for a few meals every week and it might end some of the arguments about food.  He doesn't think it'll be the kind of food that I like, but I'm not sure I care any more. 

He decided to cook dinner for us on Monday night, without my help.  I told him it was quite sad that he has to work a full day and then come home and cook our dinner too.  

We bought groceries and then came home.  We sat in the car for a bit and talked more.  I told him that I really miss Canadian food.  He seemed rather surprised at that. This is really the most we've talked over something that is a problem for us in ages.  I'm not sure that we'll resolve anything, but at least we've talked about it. 

The rest of the evening has been quite quiet.  I made tea, we watched The Master which is very weird and I don't really understand it.  I'm now watching Lost, but will likely go to bed afterwards, even though F thinks he can't sleep tonight.  Tomorrow, I have some crafting to work on and a few postcards to send.  I'm almost at my limit and it's the first time in ages!  Come back tomorrow and see how my day turns out.  Night.

No comments: