July 28, 2014


Monday - Warm and Sunny

A quiet day.

I didn't sleep that well last night.  F didn't either, he was quite restless.  We had an early morning cuddle, and then he went off to work.  When I woke up later I was alone in the apartment.  I got up before my alarms, a bit earlier than usual.

I had a quiet little morning.  I did some computer stuff, then went to the couch for breakfast and some TV & Crochet.  I also read through 2 newspapers so I used my time wisely!

I took a shower and did some laundry…not at the same time I might add.  

In the afternoon I scanned my cards and got them ready to take to the postbox.  I had a latish lunch, but at least I had it!

When I came back from the post office, I started work on dinner.  That's where I was when F came home.  He was really tired, so he showered and did his laundry right away.  

We had dinner in a fairly timely fashion, and it was nice.  We had grilled zucchini sticks, salad, chicken drumsticks and F contributed miso soup. Everything was good.  After dinner though, F crawled off to bed.  He said he was exhausted and his body hurt.  I felt sorry for him, but more sorry for me!  I'd been alone all day, and I would be alone all night too. And I was.

I washed the dishes and then went over to my computer where I spent the rest of the evening.  I saw David Cassidy on CSI, that was interesting!  He was only in it a little, but time was that he'd set my heart to pitter-pattering!  Not so much now.  Maybe if he sang?

I made some popcorn in the microwave and had that.  It's so hard to get it to pop though, and I'm not sure that our microwave is really working well.  Still, it was a nice snack.  

And basically that is it for me.  I'll likely go to bed soon, since there doesn't seem to be much reason to stay up.  Not sure what I'll get up to tomorrow, but if the weather is okay, I might go out in the afternoon.  Wish me luck with that!  Night.

No comments: