September 3, 2014


Wednesday - Cloudy and overcast, windy

An okay day.

I woke up late today and since it was quite late I decided not to go for a walk today.  I knew I was planning to ride my bike later on, so I would get some exercise, so no harm, right?

I got up and watched TV, I didn't sleep on.  I checked my computer stuff early on and got a lot of things done too.  Yay me.  I had breakfast, and took a quick nap before I got dressed.  I watched The Trouble with Harry, but kept falling asleep on it.  

After 2 pm I decided to go out for lunch and a bit of store searching.  I went to Bikkuri Donkey!! and had a decent burger, then to my craft store for a bit of a snoop.  After that, I picked up a few things at the drug store before coming home.  

When F let me know that he was coming home, I heated up the stew, set the table and was able to have dinner on the table very quickly. Tonight I put curry powder in the stew so it changed the taste enough to make it different.  

We should have gone out for groceries, but we didn't.  We watched a bit of TV, but it was off for a while tonight too. A little before midnight I prepared the garbage for tomorrow morning for F to take out.  Usual stuff.

Tomorrow I'm not sure what I'm going to do.  I might try and tackle our tatami room, but I'm a bit nervous to do that by myself!  Still, it should be looked at soon.  

That's it for me.  I hope that tomorrow is a good day. Talk to you later.  Night.

No comments: