November 20, 2014

Thursday - Cloudy

A good day.

I got up in time to watch X-Files this morning, and did. I watched a couple of other things in the morning and had my usual sort of morning.  

In the afternoon, I made myself some tea and had lunch after a bit.  I got a few calls from F and as he was at an import store I suggested that he look for our Christmas goodies.  Surprisingly, he found them too.  Woot!  

Lunch was another quesadilla, this time I finished the duck and had one with a little cheese and a sun-dried tomato.  That was really quite nice.  

I was making dinner tonight and had originally planned to do mashed potatoes, but I realized that I didn’t have enough burners to do everything, so I changed to making couscous instead.  I’m so glad!  When F came home, I had things just ready to go on the stove, so it didn’t take very long at all.  Tonight I went the more simple route and had steamed cauliflower, couscous, sautéed chicken and salad.  The plates looked rather boring, but it was good.  F put tons of mayo on the cauliflower, plus had sujiko and rice too.  I don’t know where he puts it all!

F did dishes and I watched telly.  I had a good evening.  I did up 3 postcrossings tonight, and went over to the couch for a bit of crochet time later on.  I’ve re-finished the squares with the white edging and have just crocheted what I hope will be the tree at the bottom of the Christmas tree.  I hope to sew it all up and decorate it next week.  


That’s about it for me.  I had a good if quiet day.  Oh, I also packed my suitcase.  Tomorrow F and I are off for a few days of vacation. I hope it goes well.  We’ll be back next week.  Night!

No comments: