November 27, 2014

Thursday - Sunny

An okay day.

I got up this morning in time to watch all of X-Files.  I spent a quiet day at home.  I did a few loads of laundry. It’s amazing how fast it adds up.  

In the evening F came home but was tired.  He wanted to take a bath, I suggested dinner first. I told him it would be fast and it was. We were having leftovers.  However, apparently I didn’t hear him say he wanted to take medicine before dinner so I gave him some tea in his cup.  Then, I had the temerity to ask him to come to the table before his soup got cold.  He wouldn’t come and then refused dinner. 

I ate by myself, did my dishes and then he made himself some ramen.  He took a bath and fell asleep on the couch and didn’t talk to me for the rest of the night.  Probably a good thing.

I watched my TV later on and even started a knitting project, even though I have way too many crochet ones at the moment! I couldn’t sit on the couch tonight as someone was using it!


Anyway, I’m hoping that things will be better tomorrow.  Come on back and find out.  Night!

No comments: