December 11, 2014

Thursday - Rainy

A good day.

I overslept today!  Recently I’ve been waking up around 8:30 and getting up and snoozing on the couch.  Today, I decided to go back to bed and it wasn’t until after 10 that I woke up again.  I slept through my alarms too.  Sigh.  

Anyway, I got up, checked my email, and then had breakfast and tea.  After my show I had a quick shower and got stuck into my computer stuff.

When I finished looking at the things I had to do, I wrote a few more cards and then got them ready to take to the post office. The last couple of times I went, I asked the staff to put real stamps on to make up the extra postage I needed, today, I bought the postage and put it on myself.  It wasn’t fun, but it was okay!  My cards have a bunch of stamps on them but I think it is fine.

I walked to the post office in the rain. It was nice to get out of the house under my own steam.  I was there for a few minutes, the clerk checked them for me and I walked home.

F wasn’t late today and when he came home I got dinner underway fairly soon.  It was just pasta and a chicken roll with a side salad, so it came together quickly.  We had a nice dinner, but F wasn’t feeling too good.  He went to bed right after dinner.  I did the dishes, but I had to wear a glove on my right hand.  I’ve got a really bad crack on my right index finger because of dry skin and when I get it wet it is very painful. 

After I finished I checked a few websites and then decided to do some postcrossings.  I wrote up 4 cards tonight.  Yay me.  It’s been a while since I’ve had the real urge to do any.  I still have to do Christmas cards tomorrow too. I have to send to my friends inside Japan.  

And, at 11 I went over to the couch to watch Once Upon a Time and do more work on my Christmas craft.  It’s looking quite nice, although I think I should get some distance from it to really see.

F had got up earlier but still wasn’t feeling well.  He went to the grocery store to get some more food.  He brought me some cheese, which was nice of him actually.  After I ate that, I ate some chips.  Not exactly a health food, but I don’t do it every day.  Now I’m really thirsty.  


That was my day basically.  I got a few things accomplished, so that was nice.  Tomorrow I have to go to the post office again, but I also have to finish up the cards and get them ready to go.   I hope I get everything done. Night!

No comments: