June 16, 2015

Tuesday - Warm and Sunny, Muggy

A good day.

I got up quite early this morning and spent some quality couch time before Burn Notice started.  I read blogs and relaxed for a while.  I even had breakfast and tea.  I worked out as well, but closer to noon.

I had a quiet afternoon, although I looked up some recipes for dinner.  I watched some of the TV that I had taped over the weekend.  I also marinated some chicken for dinner.

I had a bit of a late lunch, yesterday’s leftovers and they were delicious.  I got started on the dishes and then on tonight’s dinner.  I wasn’t sure when F would be home, so I started by preparing the potatoes.  Tonight I made Fast and Easy Greek Style Potato Salad and Grilled Lemon-Oregano Chicken.  I haven’t made the latter in ages, but it was so good!  We had those two dishes with some cabbage salad, F had rice too I think.  

In the evening, I did some Postcrossings and watched Criminal Minds while I worked on the edging.  It isn’t difficult, just a little time consuming.  After the show I went back to my computer and did more postcrossing.  


And really, that’s it for my day.  I’m not sure what I’m going to get up to next, but I’m inviting you to come on back and find out! Until tomorrow….

No comments: