July 30, 2015

Thursday - Hot and sunny

A good day.

I got up early today and read email and watched my show.  When it was over I watched a bit of an Audrey Hepburn/Albert Finney movie, fell asleep on it, and then did my work out.  F called me during my workout which annoyed me to no end.  It is really stupid that it bugs me so much.  He’s actually being nice, asking me if I want him to bring something, but since my phone is connected to my computer, it knocks out the video when the call comes in.  Anyway, growl.

He came home and I was finished.  Whew.  I was a sweaty mess though.  I let him use the kitchen and when he was done I began working on dinner.  I set up the slow cooker with the ingredients and let it work.  

In the afternoon, I spent more time on my computer and watched a bit of a Ben Affleck movie where he was a single dad.  I haven’t seen it before.  

I took a late shower and then got started on making coleslaw for dinner.  I used a new recipe today that turned out well. I didn’t want to use mayonnaise.  

I asked F to run an errand for me before he went to his mum’s house, which he did.  I got a good result with that so maybe I’ll be going to Niigata next week.  

When F came home to stay I was able to get dinner on the table fast.  As usual too fast for F to catch up.  He decided to hang up his laundry before dinner.  Why, I do not know.  

We had barbecued pulled chicken, plus coleslaw and we ate it on tortillas since I didn’t get around to making bread.  It got good reviews from both of us!

We had a quiet evening in.  I watched the second last House episode tonight.  Oh dear, many things are happening.  

And that’s about it really.  I did some crochet during House and wrote up 5 postcards for Postcrossing.  I’ll have to scan and send them tomorrow.  

Come back later and check out my day.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: