August 16, 2015

Sunday - Sunny and hot, gorgeous!

A good day.

I’m tired and it is very late, so I’ll try to be brief.  

I got up a bit late this morning. I had told F that I wouldn’t be as early today and I wasn’t.  I walked to the hospital, stopping at the convenience store on the way for some breakfast/lunch food.  When I got to the hospital F was just finishing his lunch.  

We went over to the lounge and I ate my lunch.  We had a nice chat.  I think F is a bit bored in the hospital.  I offered to bring his laptop for him tomorrow so he can watch movies when he wants to.  

I left the hospital today a little before 7 pm.  I walked to a restaurant nearby and had dinner.  I had a nama ham salad and some edamame cream pasta.  It was lovely.  

I came home and watched some TV, did some laundry, and started a new craft project for the hospital.  I’m not sure if I’m doing it right or not.  Fingers crossed I am.  

Tomorrow I might try and get to the hospital before lunch, I’m not sure.  Since it is late now, I may not be able to!  F is doing well, his hand is still swollen under the bandages, but I think things are okay.  

Come back later and find out how my Monday goes!  Until tomorrow….


2 comments:

Kentucky Lady said...

Glad your husband is doing well. Sorry about your car. When it rains it pours!!! When do you leave for Canada? Fireworks looks beautiful.

Helen said...

I leave towards the end of next month, so hopefully F will have full use of his hand by then.

Japanese fireworks are amazing, so beautiful. I wish I'd been able to see them better.

I haven't seen the car, but F said it was scratched up and dented a bit. It wasn't a great thing to happen, that's for sure!

Thanks for visiting :-)