August 28, 2015

Friday - Warm and Sunny, Rainy at night

A good day!

I got up this morning after F had left for the hospital and watched my show.  He came back just as I was getting ready to make the bed.  He was lying on his half of the bed so I couldn’t make that half.  Oh dear!

I took a quick shower and we went out for lunch to F’s new favourite fish restaurant.  The food is good, but I get quite depressed with how he never wants anything else or to go anywhere else.  I agreed to go to his place today, but suggested that we go to the pasta buffet place the next time he has daytime lunch off work.  It’s cheaper and he won’t go in the evenings because he thinks it is too expensive…but I have a coupon languishing in my wallet for the place!

After lunch we drove to the Machi-kine theater to check out the movie times.  Mission Impossible was on in less than an hour, so we decided to stay and see it. We checked out the bakery and indulged ourselves in a couple of tasty treats.  I suggested sharing one as F was all set to get two of each.  They were good though.  We went to see the movie and F liked it too. It was just as much fun, if not more for me the second time around.  

After the movie we went to get gas for the car and then headed to the mall for something to drink.  I had a simple ice tea as I had overindulged with the bakery treats.  We also got a prepaid card for the coffee shop.  I think I like that!  I got a few things for my friend and my sister and niece in one of the shops in the mall and then got a couple of drinks in the mall to take home.  F’s were of the alcoholic type, mine was the non-calorie tea kind.  

F was supposed to go over to his mother’s but he begged off and stayed home.  Around 7:30 we went out for dinner to Gusto.  I had my usual chicken and F had a spicy noodle dish that he said was too spicy.  The menu said spicy, he just didn’t think it would be!  

We came home and F went for a nap right away.  He’s still there and probably won’t get up now.  It’s quite late now.  

I did such lovely things as downloading an old game that I used to play on my computer all the time, Snood.  I might even pay for it this time!  I am finding it more difficult this time though.  

Anyway, that’s about it for me.  I did some more joining on my blanket after I took this picture, but here’s the most recent picture of it. 
I am liking this colour variation.  Now that I’m putting it together I can think of a few things I’d rather done colour wise, but I might not have enough wool if I did them.  Still, it’ll be nice when it is done.

Tomorrow I have no idea what we’ll get up to, so please come back and find out.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: