January 20, 2016

Wednesday - Warmer and yet snowy

A good day.

I got up this morning quite early and checked the TV.  It didn’t work.  Okay, the TV worked, but I wasn’t getting my channels on it.  I turned it off again and fell asleep on the couch.  I woke up two hours later.  Oops.  I did some stuff like have breakfast and tea and then as it was late decided to delay my workout until a bit later.  Good thing.

F came home a few minutes later for lunch.  He brought a bento for himself and some food for me.  I didn’t really want it, but it was a nice gesture.  

After he left, I worked out and tried the TV again.  The satellite was back.  There was great rejoicing in my apartment and I think I heard the Hallelujah chorus, or maybe that was just me.  I did some stuff on my computer and kept an eye out for the weather.  It didn’t look too bad.  

I took a shower then had lunch, at 4:30 or so.  I had leftover taco salad, plus some of the chicken that F brought and it was all quite nice.  
After lunch I went out and cleared a little bit of snow from F’s parking space.  It wasn’t too bad, and a lot of the snow had melted into a big puddle of water. After a few minutes I went back inside.

When F came home around 7:30 he was so tired.  I gave him a few choices of places to go and he picked one.  I wish it was always that simple!

We went to Jiro and had a pretty nice meal.  I had chicken and he had Oriental Curry.  I think we were both pleased with our dishes.  Over dinner, I told F that I was going to make chicken stew for tomorrow’s dinner and asked if he’d like some.  He said yes, so I got a few more things at the grocery shop.  I’m using a sauce packet from Canada, we’ll see how it goes.  I hope he doesn’t take it back and get nasty again.

We came home and in the evening I watched a bit of TV.  I did some crochet on the runner for my sister’s desk.  I think it is about a meter long now.  Yay for me.


And really, that was about it.  I prepared the garbage to be taken out in the morning, then wrote some email. Tomorrow I hope to work out again and maybe do a bit of laundry.  I have a lot that needs doing.  Come back later and find out if I do what I said I would.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: