March 25, 2016

Friday - Cold with showers

A nice day.

I got up early this morning and did my usual things.  F kept popping in for a moment here and there.  I was going to do my workout early, but time got away from me again.  Instead, I waited and F came home for lunch.  It was a good thing I hadn’t started.  I did it after he left again and got a good workout.  I was really into it today.

In the afternoon I had lunch and scanned my cards.  I walked them off to the post box too. F came by after work to pick up his stuff and then left for his party.  

I had my dinner which was frozen pasta, wieners, and salad.  It doesn’t sound that good, but it really wasn’t bad at all.  I watched a couple of episodes of White Collar and when I had finished dinner, got started on something in the kitchen.  

Tonight I made a fruit crumble.  We’re going to a friend’s for lunch tomorrow and she suggested that I bring a dessert.  I thought about buying something first, but then realized I’d rather make something. I haven’t used this recipe before, so I really hope it worked out!  It looks good and smells great.  

I watched Castle while my crumble was baking…it was good as always.  After it finished I decided to do something a tad different.  I watched 4 episodes of Mr. Selfridge.  It was very interesting.  I hardly ever get to watch it. I tend to keep it for days when F is away because it doesn’t have Japanese subtitles.  And he wouldn’t be interested in it anyway.  

I’m now watching The Holiday as I blog.  I’m sitting on the couch to blog which is a big change for me.  Usually I sit in my little computer desk corner.  

I’m not sure exactly when F will be home tomorrow.  He’ll likely go over to his mother’s when he leaves the hotel and then come home so we can go to Sakata and visit my friend’s apartment.  


I don’t know what the rest of the day will bring.  I’m hoping that it will go well.  I don’t know if we’ll go to a movie or not.  If we do there are a couple of films we could go and see.  Come back later and see what my Saturday turns out to be.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: