March 30, 2016

Wednesday - Rainy

A good day.  

I haven’t quite decided if I’m going to tell you all where I was last night and this morning or not.  It wasn’t fun and I didn’t enjoy it…does that pique your interest or does it make you feel sorry for me?

At one point I looked rather like this…..


Anyway, I came home around 9:40.  It would have been earlier but a certain husband lost his parking ticket and had to search the entire car for it and then get a replacement. Sigh.  I caught the very tail end of The X-Files, but of course had no idea what happened beforehand.

We vegged at home for a bit, then filled out some paperwork and then went back out to get pictures.  We decided to not go to the photographers studio, but to go to the machine in S-Mall.  We took pictures there and then went back to the car.  From there we decided to go and have lunch, so we drove off a couple of streets and went to Jour Faste.  We had a nice lunch there.  I had pasta with shrimp and taro potato, F had a pork saute with a tomato sauce.  He liked his, I liked mine.  After that, we went home again.  F took a nap on the couch, I stayed up and awake.  

Around 3 I woke him up and we went off to mail our envelope and then go to the cinema.  We went to see Crimson Peak.  I really liked it for the atmosphere and the acting.  I didn’t find it particularly scary and I guessed what was going to happen, but I still enjoyed it.  I’m not sure I’d see it again, and I probably wouldn’t recommend it to diehard horror fans, but for a gothic romance it was rather fun.

I wanted to go to a hundred yen shop, so we went to one quite far away.  F wanted to go to a restaurant near there for dinner.  I didn’t really want to, but was willing to go along with him.   We got the stuff I needed at Daiso, things to block my crochet, and then talked about dinner.  F completely changed his mind!

F suggested going to a yakitori karaoke bar he knew and ever the one for adventure, I said yes!  We went to the bar and for the next hour or so had some nice yakitori and sang a few songs.  F even won a prize as his “score” was 88 on one song.  

After a while we left and went to the grocery store.  We got things for dinner for the next two days, and F got his essentials like beer.  We came home and F watched a bunch of TV.  He made himself some instant ramen.

A while later, I thought I smelt something burning and asked him about it.  He didn’t notice anything.  I decided to take a look.  He’d left the kettle on the stove, with the gas on and it had boiled dry.  I turned it off right away and opened the window and turned on the fan for a while.  I’m not sure what would have happened if I hadn’t noticed, but I’d rather not find out.  


And after that bit of excitement, I am about ready for bed!  I was up quite early this morning and didn’t nap all day, so I need some sleep.  Tomorrow I’m cooking dinner and I hope to work a little on some of my craft projects.  I have to start getting them ready soon.  Come back in a bit and find out what I get up to.  Until tomorrow….

2 comments:

Crafty Tokyo Mama said...

My interest is piqued! I hope everything is okay now.

Helen said...

More or less okay! No big deal really. I might tell you in person if I see you, or by email ;-)