October 11, 2016

Tuesday - Cooler and cloudy

Once again it is late and I am tired.  I’ve had a long but fabulous weekend full of fun, friendship and good food!  I didn’t have a traditional Thanksgiving day yesterday, but I did have a lovely Mexican feast with a friend and then spent the rest of the day enjoying myself.  

To begin at the beginning would take too long and I’m too sleepy to start.  Basically, I went to Niigata by train, met up with some friends and did a Rejuvenation Workshop with them, then had a fun night out.  On Monday, I slept in and then went for lunch with one of the ladies from my group.  She had to return home after lunch, so I saw her to the station and then went and did my own thing.  I went shopping and exploring and didn’t really go back to my hotel until quite late.  

Today I checked out and then went postcard shopping.  I went to the post office and bought Gotochi cards, then headed off to Billboard Place.  I had lunch at a new to me place and then went to see a movie, Me Before You. It was okay. It was a tearjerker and I don’t usually respond well to those.  After the movie I had coffee and a bagel somewhere and then headed back towards my hotel.  I picked up my bags and then went to the station and caught my train home.

F picked me up at the station and we went to Jiro for dinner and then did a little shopping for groceries.


We came home and had a quiet evening.  F is in bed as he is very tired, and since I’m yawning up a storm, will go and join him soon.  Not sure what I’ll get up to tomorrow, guess you’ll just have to find out for yourself.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: