November 12, 2016

Saturday - Clear and sunny

A good day.

I got up fairly early today, and took a shower.  When F came home I had just finished.  I watched Click on TV and then he wanted to go for lunch.  Since he wanted the same place I thought about, that was fine.  Only problem, it was so busy we couldn’t park the car, so we moved on.  We had a sushi lunch near the river. It was okay.

After lunch, we drove out to Mikawa shopping mall and went yarn shopping.  I had to special order some yarn as I wanted all to have the same dye lot.  The store didn’t have what I wanted.  After we accomplished that, we had a coffee at Mister Donut and then came back to Tsuruoka.  

On the way back, F asked if I’d like to go to karaoke, so we went!  We went for a couple of hours.  F left early as he had an appointment, but I stayed on for a bit.  I had planned to go to the mall, but F came back for me a little early.  He wanted dinner and picked the restaurant near the cinema.  

After dinner we came home for a bit and then walked to the cinema.  We saw Jack Reacher: Never Go Back.  I liked it a lot, but then again I like Tom Cruise films.  I thought Cobie Smulders had a very interesting character and the whole thing was fun.  

When the movie finished, we decided to walk home, but then we decided to go for a drink or a bite.  We ended up in an izakaya near the station.  I’m on allergy medicine at the moment, so didn’t drink anything alcoholic, but F had a beer.  We both shared a bit of food and it was okay.

We walked home and then I watched Project Runway, and F went to bed.  


My day was quite good, and I enjoyed it.  Not sure what we’ll get up to tomorrow, you’ll just have to come back and see.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: