December 10, 2016

Saturday - Snowy and Rainy

A good day.

I woke up when F got up this morning, but I slept on.  I didn’t wake up until 11!  I was rather shocked at myself, but considering I didn’t go to bed until after 4, I’m not that surprised.  I showered and went through to the living room.  I made myself a cup of tea and a little later, F came home again.

We went out for lunch to Hyakkenbori.  They were having a fish croquette as their special, so we both had that.  It was nice.  We also made arrangements to have Christmas Dinner there.  They are having a special meal.  I wanted to go to the Grand El Sun again this year, but it is a bit more expensive.  Hyakkenbori is close enough that we don’t have to take a taxi home if F drinks.  

After lunch we ran a few errands.  First up, we went to the Post Office and I got a mailing box for sending presents to Canada.  Then, I took F off to S-Mall for a cup of coffee.  Before we came home, we visited the drugstore and got some hand soap for the kitchen, as well as a few things for F.

We came home for a while and then left again to go to the theater.  We went to see Bridget Jones’s Baby.  I know I saw it before, but it was fun to see it again with F.  We bought laughed a lot at it.

We had dinner at Anmol, the Indian restaurant.  Instead of having the set menu tonight, we just had naan and curries.  We shared chicken saag curry and a pork masala, along with keema naan, garlic naan and then a plain naan.  It was good!

F and I stopped at the grocery store for a couple of minutes and got some soy milk for me and some beer for him.  We came home and basically had a very quiet evening.  

I watched Project Runway and Scandal, enjoyed them both.  Now I’m watching first season Cold Case.  The show had a completely different feel back then! It was still good though. 


Anyway, that’s it for me.  Today was a nice day, even though the weather was bad.  Hopefully, tomorrow will be good too.  Come back later and find out. Until tomorrow….

No comments: