March 16, 2017

Thursday - Rainy and cool

A busy day.

I got up this morning, mostly on time and had breakfast and tea.  I had a quiet morning, but in the afternoon I did get busy.  I finished packing a couple of boxes of stuff in the kitchen, emptying out a couple of high cupboards.  I even wiped them out for good measure, so that they are done.  

I had a bunch of stuff on the couch to be looked at by F, so I just left it there and then cleared off the table.  I decided to make the fruit crumble that I’ve been thinking about making for a while and did.  I took out the bag of fruit from the freezer and made it and even baked it for good measure! 

When F came home I got dinner ready fairly easily.  We had pasta with the last of the 4 cheeses sauce, teriyaki chicken and some salad.  I opened up the last packet of beets too.  

F was being a bit of a pain coming to the table for a bit, but then gave me a big hug before he sat down.  It was really nice, and just what I needed.  I probably won’t be cooking much more here so I wanted our last dinner at home to be low-stress.  

After dinner I checked my computer and found that some jerk had left me about 5 or 6 really nasty comments on my blog. I deleted them when I recognized them for what they were.  

F and I went to the grocery store to pick up some soy milk and ice cream for the crumble.  We didn’t spend a long time there, and then came home.

After F’s telly was finished I watched some TV and started crocheting the border of the baby blanket.  It looks very pretty in my opinion.  

Tomorrow F is off work and will probably see his doctor.  Then, I’m hoping that the two of us will get a lot of stuff done for the move.  Fingers crossed anyway.

Should be here tomorrow if you’d like to come back.  Until tomorrow….


2 comments:

Orchid64 said...

You're much less put out by nasty comments than I was. I didn't mind the odd nasty comment here, but the stalkers who dogged me got to be pretty creepy and tedious. One still likes to stalk me to this day - because he hates me so much he can't resist following me around - it's like a mental health problem in which someone eats food they detest as often as possible or watches a TV show he hates just so he can get all worked up about it. I am sorry that someone is being a jerk to you! It's one of the few negatives about blogging. :-(


It seems you're doing very well in preparing for your move and taking on the best attidue you can. It'll be very interesting to see how things go in your new situation. Obviously, I wish you well!

Helen said...

Thanks Orchid64! I wouldn't be surprised if this is the same guy that stalked you...He shows up every few months, spews his nastiness and then disappears for another few months. I would say it bothered me, but that's what he wants, isn't it? I am ornery enough that I don't want to give it to him.

I'm not sure about this move honestly. I'm trying to go along with it, but I can't see what is in it for me. I am not selfless enough to do this just for my husband and his mother. Time will tell how things work out!

Thank you for your good wishes. I appreciate them very much!