March 20, 2017

Monday - Clear, sunny and warm

A busy day.

I got up this morning in time to watch ER.  I couldn’t have breakfast because I didn’t have any yogurt!  I didn’t have tea either, so when F came home I’m afraid I was a bit of a mess.  We had a bit of an argument, but after a while made up and got to work.  F and I loaded up the car with our laundry and then went over to his house to take a few things to his mother’s house.  We left quickly afterwards and had lunch at Restaurant Futaba.  We both had the Quiche lunch and it was lovely and fairly reasonable too!

After lunch, F dropped me off at the laundromat with 3 huge bags of laundry and he went off to get his new car.  I spent the next hour or more washing clothes and then transferring them to driers.  When I arrived at the laundromat it was quiet, but over the time I was there, it got quite busy.

F came to get me and show off his car.  We folded up the laundry and put it in the car and then drove off to our apartment.  We made our bed, and then drove over to F’s house and made our bed there too.  We left the rest of the bedding there too.

We went and had some coffee and fruit tarts and then came home again for a bit.  I was cold as the sun had gone down and I was in a sleeveless vest.

We relaxed a bit at home and then went for dinner.  We had Indian food tonight.  The great thing was we had a stamp card that was full, so one of us had a free meal. Yay us.

After dinner, we bought a few groceries, but couldn’t get garbage bags.  We had to pick up some at the drugstore instead!  

We came home and had a quiet evening in.  I watched my show and did a row of my blanket’s edging.  Oh, yes, I forgot to say, I saw the baby that I’m making it for today!  She’s still very little, but sweet, so I hope that I can finish up soon.  I want her to have the blanket before she is walking.  

So, this was quite a big day for us to be honest.  F got his new car (his old one broke down just before our trip to Sendai and wasn’t cost effective to repair it), we did laundry and made beds in two places and drank coffee!  

I will most likely NOT be here tomorrow night, so come if you want, but don’t be surprised if I am not here!  

I’m not sure when I’ll be back, but please check back for me!  Until next time….

No comments: