April 16, 2017

Sunday - Warm, sunny, and a bit windy

A good day.

I slept in this morning, sort of!  I woke up this morning with F telling me that he was going to take  his mother to the onsen.  I let them leave and then I went down and had another go at trying to hook up my computer.  It didn’t work of course.  Sigh.  I am quite upset about all of this.  I really don’t need this.  I gave up and went back upstairs and went to sleep.

F came back and after a bit we went out for lunch.  His mother had gone out today with F’s sister to a memorial service for someone, so we didn’t have to take her out for lunch.  We drove out to Naa and had a very nice lunch there.  

After lunch we drove back to the apartment, but made a stop at Kimuraya, the bakery factory.  We got a small treat each for later, and also had some of their coffee.  I bought us each a scone from the everyday bread section, they were small and very yummy, nothing like the big ones at Starbucks.  

We went to the apartment and got busy.  F worked in the kitchen, I put some of my clothes in my suitcase and in my bag, then worked on the things I did yesterday.  I finished cleaning all of the doors in the apartment and also started to clean a bit of the walls too.  

We took a break to get more supplies and also to check to see if his mother needed anything.  She didn’t.  We took a load of stuff back to his house, unloaded and then went for dinner.  We didn’t go anywhere fancy tonight, just Marumatsu.  We both had the same basic dish which was okay for a change.  

We slipped next door to McDonald afterwards for a bit of dessert and some wi-fi.  Still can’t believe we don’t have any yet.  Grr.  

We went back to the apartment and did a bit more stuff.  F has left me a huge mess of boxes and stuff all over the apartment, usually in places that I want to be in.  He still didn’t call about the tatami or about the movers and I am vacillating between being sick with worry and not giving a crap about it.  There’s nothing I can do about it.  I can’t call and if we don’t get all our stuff out, HE is the one that has to explain why we didn’t.  He would rather spend time taking the windows in the kitchen out and putting them in the bathtub to wash them than make a call.  I cleaned the insides of the windows very well over the last two days and they looked good.  They now look like crap.  What a waste of time.  Mine and his.  Now he says he’s going to do the bedroom windows too.  I’ve no idea when he thinks he’s going to do that!

We left the apartment a bit after 9 pm.  We loaded up the car with a few things and brought them to his house.  I brought more clothes and also some of the gomi for tomorrow. 

Tomorrow I’m off to the apartment again, but I have to do some lesson planning too.  I hope that I can bring my computer to help with it, but I’m not sure that I’ll be able to do it.  Fingers crossed I do.  I also need to catch up on my telly!  I know that it isn’t exactly the most important thing, but I am so bored here at the house because there is nothing to do when we get home.  F falls asleep and I don’t.  

Anyway, that’s it for me for tonight.  Come back later and see what I get up to.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: