May 10, 2017

Wednesday - Cooler and Rainy

A good day, but odd!

This morning we both slept in until 8:00 am.  I can’t believe I think that is sleeping in!  We got up and dressed and then went for breakfast to Gusto.  They have free wifi and F needed to see something on his phone.  At least that’s what he said!  Breakfast was good, I had scrambled eggs and added on a pancake that was a lot bigger than I expected.  

After that, we went to the doctor.  F went about his back, I went because I’ve been having pain in my thumbs.  I got a pretty thorough examination, had x-rays taken and then was told that it might be  tendon problems and to come back if it gets worse or keeps hurting. 

We went for lunch to Pisolino, the Italian buffet place.  It probably was a mistake because we both ate too much.  We shared a pizza and each had pasta with stuff from the buffet.  

After our meal we went to the apartment, and had a long nap!  Luckily (I guess) the bed is still there! 
We didn’t really need a lot for dinner so F suggested sushi.  It was a good idea.  We went to a not very busy Kintaro sushi and I had only four plates of sushi, F had five I think.  It was enough.  

We bought something for K’s dinner and then came back to the house.  I got F to show me how to use the washing machine since it is very different from mine, and then I did a load of laundry.  

I hung it up upstairs when it was done.  There isn’t much room up here for the size of the loads I like to do, so I suppose I’ll have to do it more often.  Still, I did some, so that is a good thing!

F is back to work tomorrow and I’m back to the apartment to do some work.  I think I might tackle the bathroom tomorrow.  It needs a thorough cleaning and I need a shower!  Match made in heaven??!!

I also just posted a few older entries from the move.  If I am able to post a few entries every day that might be a good thing.  I hope so anyway. 


Well, that’s it for me for today.  Come back later and see what I get up to on Thursday.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: