May 21, 2017

Sunday - Hot and Sunny

A good day.

We slept in a little bit, but got up eventually.  F suggested going for brunch to a Japanese restaurant he likes and it was fine with me.  We took his mother too and had a nice lunch.  F and I had sushi for lunch, she had chirashi sushi. After lunch, we made a brief stop by Yamaya so that I could get some decent cereal!

We came back to the house and then F worked on fixing the window screens, and I worked on making some room up here.  I took about 5 boxes of books over to the garage and put them up there for now.  I hope to bring them back eventually.  Right now there are too many boxes in our bedroom.  I also unpacked a few videos and put them in the shelves.  

When F came back from the shop with drinks I was sweating a lot.  It was hot work up here.  After a little bit of a rest, we decided to go out for a drink.  We went to Doutors and had ice coffee and relaxed for a while.  We also used the free wifi!  

We bought a few things at the shop in the mall and then delivered them to the apartment.  We had a quick look around and then went for dinner.  Tonight I suggested Indian food, so that’s what we had.  We went to Anmol and had a pretty good dinner.  I had the chicken curry again and enjoyed it.

We came back to F’s house via the grocery store near his house for some drinks.  With the added heat, I am drinking a lot these days.

On the way back to the house, F asked if I’d like to go for a walk tonight and I said yes.  So, after we arrived, I grabbed my stuff and off we went.  We walked over to the big park across the road and basically did their walking track.  It is 1.5 kilometres so we did it plus a little bit more.  I actually achieved my step goal on my app tonight.  Hurray for that!

We spent the rest of the evening fairly quietly.  We hope that F will be able to call the movers tomorrow and have them come on Saturday afternoon.  I’m a tad worried that they might be busy, but will let him worry about it!  

And that’s it.  Tomorrow I might have a friend visit me, or not.  I’m not sure. I have to do some cleaning at the apartment and get more things ready.  I may have to cut up some boxes too.  


Come back a bit later and see how my Monday goes.  Until tomorrow….

No comments: